Monday, March 9, 2015

Packing is difficult...

You would think with all the traveling I do for work packing would be simple. You would think wrong. Very, very wrong.

Packing for an international trip is hard. I'm not exactly sure what I'm getting myself into and I'm not positive I could run down to a corner drugstore to pick something up. This is what makes things difficult.

I want to have everything I need, but I don't want my bag to weigh 100 pounds. I want variety, but I don't want to over pack. I want to be prepared, but I don't want to weigh myself down with things I don't necessarily need.
I came across this great infographic from Red Envelope on Pinterest and decided to share it.

I'm happy to report I can start checking some of these things off. Now, to actually get packing...

International Travel Checklist infographic

No comments: