Monday, April 27, 2015

Changes...

On May 1 I will be an official resident of Lawrence, Kansas.

I know, I know, go ahead and gasp. I did.

So how does a wildcat end up in jayhawk country?

You get a new job.

On April 21 I said goodbye to my friends at High Plains Journal. It was a tough decision for me. The Journal has been an incredible place to work, learn, and grow. However, it was time for a change of pace and change of scenery.

On April 23 I began a new professional chapter in the world of electric cooperatives. It's an exciting change, and one that will come with new challenges, but most of all it allows me to reset and begin again. This time around I hope to do better at setting boundaries, taking time for myself, and realizing that I can't be everything to everybody. It just isn't humanly possible - no matter how hard I try.

No comments: