Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Photo class, assignment No. 2...

Week two. 
On my short trip back home this past weekend for Father's Day I was able to take the camera to get a few shots for my photo class. The assignment was to play with the automatic modes of our cameras, and shoot life.

I am not a big fan of automatic modes on the camera I've learned. I just don't like the lack of control and creative freedom. I know, where did this come from? Well, I've never had a camera this nice to work with. I feel like the automatic modes are kind of a waste of camera. I want to be able to adjust things and make a photo tell a story, and not be "just an image."

Let's hope next week I can get some shots that allow me a little more freedom with the camera. The biggest challenge is deciding what to shoot!

I posted just a few images from my week two assignment on the photo class page.

No comments: