Friday, August 21, 2015

Sassy, and a little smartassy...

I've been slacking on the blog, but in my defense I've been too busy to really think about it.

That's a good thing.

I'm feeling a little sassy and smartassy today, and there isn't a better way to start the weekend than laughing. So, here are a few fun shares I've seen on social media this week that have made me laugh, chuckle, snicker, and share with friends.




Crystal Light Wildberry Energy usually hits the spot. 

Luckily we didn't see this in Africa! 

Wouldn't that be nice, though.

Word, Forrest. Word. 
I'm over adulting.

Grave disappointment. 

This happens more often than you'd think. 

Every. Single. Time.

Maybe I shouldn't have ordered that stuff from Amazon at 3 a.m....


I'll miss summer, but bring on hoodies! 


No comments: